1. What are the requirements to rent?
Most landlords require:
- A good credit score of 640 and up
- No prior evictions or bankruptcies
- Proof of income (pay stubs or tax returns)
- Proof of funds (bank statements)
- First month’s rent, along with deposit
2. Where do I find out my credit score?
You can pull up your TransUnion and Equifax credit reports and scores for free on www.creditkarma.com.
3. How do I start the rental application process with you?
Please follow this link to start the rental application process.